Monday, June 13, 2011

The Debut

What started as a way to avoid doing laundry or writing curriculum has now become my passion project; to mix flavor and fun by means of searing, boiling, freezing, poaching, sauteing and on a (really) good day... baking.

I'll keep my introduction brief and let the food do most of the talking on this blog. But before I enlighten your palate, a few quick things. 
  1. I am not a trained chef. I've taken 3 food related classes in my life, so don't take my words as the law by any means.
  2. If you don't like Alcohol, Butter, Bacon, Trans-fats, or Onion you may want to reconsider using my recipes. I'm sure your local Trader Joe's has a thing or two to offer for your kind...  
  3. If you have any questions about anything related to this blog (cook times, measurements, add on's, allergic substitutions ect...) don't hesitate to email me. It would make my day to  know folks are actually using these ideas. 


I hope all of you enjoy eating and experimenting as much as I do. If you have any requests, shoot me an email!


Love,

Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment